New player, old lady justice, and Ulix.

Hello everyone! My friends, my girlfriend, and I are warmahordes players but have been wanting to take the plunge into malifaux for a while. I would love some clarification on a couple of points!

The first model I fell in love with was the old lady justice model. What are the chances of me finding an unpainted one? Raiding eBay has yielded no results :(.

We are all choosing a master to learn and I wanted Ulix with well... Pigs everywhere! I cannot find his model to save my life and I am starting to think he doesn't even exist :}

We are starting with cre boxes ( most of us) and one player picked up the dreamer's crew and another one picked Seamus. If I understand correctly these two masters use the summoning mechanic. How many models out of the box should they get? I also think one of the guys is getting Molly's "take back the night". Should he need many models outside of the box?

I want to really get in the fluff. Is it good? What books should I buy to learn more? All we have is the small rulebook.

Finally, I am moving to Saint Cloud, Minnesota, in a month. Until then I am not close to any Brick and mortar store. What's the best online source for Malifaux minis?

Thanks to everyone in advance! Hyped to start playing!

You are kinda late to the party with that metal Lady Justice. A quick search found one in Australia.

In case you don't want to buy from there, I think your best bet would be to ask the trade forum here and The Wyrd Place Facebook group.

Ulix doesn't indeed exist, yet. I would keep my eye on the Wyrd webstore during Gencon. If that doesn't work out, you can only wait.

• 2 weeks later...

There was a lady justice metal model at firestorm in Cardiff, saw it on Saturday they have a pretty good web store.

Thanks for the info! I managed to get one from Bartertown and it's coming in the mail today. I appreciate the help and I'll take a look at the firestorm's webstore!

Hello everyone! My friends, my girlfriend, and I are warmahordes players but have been wanting to take the plunge into malifaux for a while. I would love some clarification on a couple of points!

The first model I fell in love with was the old lady justice model. What are the chances of me finding an unpainted one? Raiding eBay has yielded no results :(.

We are all choosing a master to learn and I wanted Ulix with well... Pigs everywhere! I cannot find his model to save my life and I am starting to think he doesn't even exist :}

We are starting with cre boxes ( most of us) and one player picked up the dreamer's crew and another one picked Seamus. If I understand correctly these two masters use the summoning mechanic. How many models out of the box should they get? I also think one of the guys is getting Molly's "take back the night". Should he need many models outside of the box?

I want to really get in the fluff. Is it good? What books should I buy to learn more? All we have is the small rulebook.

Finally, I am moving to Saint Cloud, Minnesota, in a month. Until then I am not close to any Brick and mortar store. What's the best online source for Malifaux minis?

Thanks to everyone in advance! Hyped to start playing!

Ulix will be sold at gen con, and will have a future release date that has not yet been announced. Most of the pigs are currently available.

The fluff is fun! You can get it in the old and new rulebooks. All of them contain fluff. These are for sale in pdf form if you are looking for them.

Good models for any rezzer crew: rotten bells, canine remains. Molly likes spirits and horrors: Shikome, Hanged, Drowned, etc.

Dreamer you will want some nightmares and other fun neverborn models: Lelu, Lilitu, Stitched Together, Insidious Madness. Teddy is also fun.