TTB Vassal?

Mach_5

I'm going to be starting an online campaign via Skype or Hangouts and wondering what people are doing about twist decks for online games?  Ideally was hoping there would be a Vassal module at some point, perhaps an add-on to the Malifaux module, not sure if there has been any talk of one being made?

If you use Roll 20, there is a playing card deck in it that has both Jokers (that just happen to be red and black).

It'll be difficult to find an online place where each Fated can use their own deck which is built out of 13 cards depending on their Destiny etc. You don't actually use an entire fate deck per player. Just a communal fate deck and each player has their mini 13 card deck along with a 3 card hand. 

• 4 weeks later...

I do something similar on RPOL. I wanted to do it in a "Play by Post" environment, which made for some interesting challenges.

I had a physical fate deck for the communal one.

I had "digital" 13 card decks that I kept hidden from the players, and just tell them what's in their hands.

I actually use the Malfiaux Vassal moduel to generate pictures of the battlefield at the start of each turn. This makes character placement very clear, but is quick and easy on my end. I just take a screenshot of the battle in action, and move around pieces when I need to. It works pretty great.