Molly and Seamus - Returning Player

Miasma

Greetings All

I am looking at getting back into the game after a period of absence, with a couple of additions I will in the near future have the below models available to me. I am looking at playing Molly with the Spirit Upgrade and want to know if there is anything else that I should be looking into purchasing to expand my model pool?

Seamus

Molly

Copy Cat Killer

Necrotic Machine

Madame Sybelle

Philip and the Nanny

Sebastian

Yin

Izamu

Canine Remains

Crooligan x3

Flesh Construct

Nurse x2

Rotten Belle x3

The Hanged x2

I run spirit molly a lot. You'll want the graveyard spirit, night terrors, onryo, gaki, and most importantly shikome. Unfortunately only the graveyard spirit and the onryo have been released in plastic. You might be able to find them in metal though.

Additionally if you want to do the spiri black blood bombs you'll want Datsue ba and Seishin as well.

Building spirit Molly is like building a full Kirai list, so you might as well get her boxes set as well.

We have seen renders of the Shikome which means they're in the works (they are also BOO-TEE-FULL!) but nothing on Gaki or Night Terrors yet.  I'd go ahead and look for count as for Night Terrors though because the art for them is really really bad (Bushido also do some Gaki which are ok if you wanted some models for counts as).

I'd go ahead and look for count as for Night Terrors though because the art for them is really really bad (Bushido also do some Gaki which are ok if you wanted some models for counts as).

You mean you don't like the 4 winged ninja bats? But they have shin guards!

Admittedly it took me a VERY long time to notice they were wearing some kind of clothes at all.

• Like 1