Lady Justice issues

trikk

I blame your ancestors for that, all those Viking raids on our proud nation left us totally scarred for generations! :D

While Finnish people are genetically close relatives of Swedes, Finns did not actually take part in viking raids very much. (So our ancestors are not to blame.)

Ze Finnish are not even proper Scandinavians! They don`t know how to properly Ö!

Ugh Oh... Think I might have started a Scandinavian Race War.

*walks away whistling*

To be fair all of you Europeans are weird. Our letters are just fine as they are, why do you all feel the need to put dots or dashes above them huh?! The Russians even turn some of them backwards! I mean come on!

Also to remain on topic... Lady Justice is fun but not great... Nailed it! :D

• Like 1

OffTopic: I`m from Poland :D

We have ż ź ć ś ą ó ń ę ł, so we went a step further and added tails to dashes and dots!

OnTopic: I will try to Pine Box Justice and see what happens when I charge someone and try to pinebox someone (letting her out) or just wait until he is killed ;)

Ze Finnish are not even proper Scandinavians! They don`t know how to properly Ö!

We write and pronounce it pretty much the same way as Swedes do. What do you mean? Could you be thinking of Norwegians?

(I agree that the Finnish aren't proper Scandinavians though.)

OffTopic: I`m from Poland :D

We have ż ź ć ś ą ó ń ę ł, so we went a step further and added tails to dashes and dots!

This is exactly what I mean! 

OnTopic: I will try to Pine Box Justice and see what happens when I charge someone and try to pinebox someone (letting her out) or just wait until he is killed ;)

Not a bad idea but can be risky if the enemy resists both Pineboxes. Then you're stuck with LJ in a box and 3AP wasted for a turn. 

Not a bad idea but can be risky if the enemy resists both Pineboxes. Then you're stuck with LJ in a box and 3AP wasted for a turn.

The model inside comes out when the Death Marshal takes the action again, not when it succeeds in it.

The ö thing was kind of a troll. (Well, ok, you got me, didn`t know that. Only thing I know about finnish is you enjoy double letters making words look like "kaauuttappuuttii").

https://youtu.be/4om1rQKPijI  :D

Half of the words in that song are actually nonsense that doesn't even mean anything, but Finnish language does have beautiful words like hääyöaie.