Molly girl wants to wear a big girl hat, huh?

I'm kinda new to Malifaux, played awhile back.  Now I see Molly Squidpiddge is a master of her own crew.  I want her to still hench for Mister S!  I haven't picked up the "landscape" card yet, cause I don't want it if I can't use Molly like the "green booklet" card.  But the gang here is trying to get current with the game.

The crew creator on this website won't let me pick her for a Seamus crew.  I'm hoping this is a bug...  I see I can make her master of my Seamus crew without him there... can Molly run with Seamus, or is she still holding a grudge?

... all the 1.5 henchmen... so my Tina can't chill with Snowy no more, neither?...  excuse me, I gotta go flip over a 3'x3' table in anger....

Snow storm wasn't a henchman in 1.5, and so wasn't promoted to master, so they still enjoy hanging together.

Molly, Lucius, Collodi, Kaeris, Von Schill and Ophelia were the 1.5 henchmen, and are all now masters.

Misaki and Hamlin  got the upgrade to masters during 1.5

Wong and Jack Daw have also been upgraded to master.

You could always try and play old school brawl games. There aren't any formal rules for them, but bioth you and your oppenet  could just take a second master.

Don't expect it to be balanced, and do expect it to contain strange and overpowered combinations (Just like 1.5 brawls really)

But short of that kind of house rule, or playing in a doubles format, you're not going to get Molly and Seamus on the same side