Master with Entourage turns into a Peon

Math Mathonwy

Question

7 answers to this question

I'm of agreement. Start of the game you choose a Master or Henchman. At the end of the game, said model must be on the enemy half of the board (or in their deployment). It never specifies that they must still be a "Master" or "Henchman" to qualify at the end, just that the chosen model gets from point A to B. 

Now, if it were Turf War or something similar where it specified non-Peon and said Master/Henchman was turned into a Peon, then they would not count for scoring. That's how I would read it anyway.

• Like 2

Said master/henchman would also be unable to use soulstones, and reduced to 2AP per activation (for masters). As per page 65 of the small book:

A model never has more than one Station characteristic, as it defines several abilities available to the model. These are: 

Whether or not it can use Soulstones.

How many General AP it generates when it Activates. 

I at least interprets this as: gaining Peon means you lose Master.

Said master/henchman would also be unable to use soulstones, and reduced to 2AP per activation (for masters). As per page 65 of the small book:

I at least interprets this as: gaining Peon means you lose Master.

I didn't bother to read through all the actions that can turn stuff to peons, but at least Sybelle only turns models to peons for encounter purposes.