Basing For The Arcanists

retnab

Hey all, I'm planning on using some basing inserts for my Arcanists when they arrive (ordered the Ramos and Mei boxes from my LGS) but I'm having a bit of trouble finding what I had in mind.  I was wanting something that looked barren and a bit rocky, ideally with some wood planks here and there and some train track bits.  The closest I think I've seen to that is something like this or this, but it's still not quite what I was thinking.  Has anyone seen any good base inserts they could recommend for a new Arcanist?

I've done my own basing for some of my Warmachine models but I find it just so time consuming (and I'm certainly no pro so I'm not in love with the look now), so I'm trying to avoid actually doing the bases myself for these.  Thanks for the links Dirial, I think the ones in the first set are closer to what I had in mind!

• 1 month later...

An update here, I decided after talking to some people to go ahead and work on making my own bases, at least for the Rail Crew guys.  I just finished putting Mei Feng's base together and painting her up, I think she turned out alright!  I like the base at her back most, I wanted it to look like she was ripping apart the beams on the tracks as she was powering down them.

MeiFengFront_zpsfqswbpgg.jpg

MeiFengBack_zpsisublbfg.jpg

• Like 2