Mexican Standoff: Guild vs Resurrectionists

Dirial

First up, you lot are mad!  Checked the forum when having breakfast and all quiet.  Get to the office less than an hour later - 28 notifications (only two for other threads)!

1) Tell me about it, it's been a long time since I've faced Kirai and so I wasn't 100% sure of the tricks she had up her sleeve. 

2) For some dumb ass reason I'd misread it and assumed it was 3 VP for kills on or before turn 3, turn 4 onwards would be 2 VP. Alas this is not the case, it's 3 VP for kills on turn 4 or earlier. So yeah... noob moment right there. Too be fair though Sonna just about tanked Izamu for 2 turns thanks to Absorb Magic but when a Shikome was thrown at her as well it all went down kill.

3) Really don't like playing her, I doubt I will again. Just another Master on the list of "Want to like but can't"

1) I still haven't got her going properly when I play her, really need to try harder!

2)  Doh!

3)  This is how I feel about Sonnia who I am supposed to be doing for ToMB (which has fallen slightly by the wayside already).  She's yet to click for me (bit like Kirai) and I think other Guild Masters are more interesting.

Lucius was my penalty. :P

Thought you had to play Guild, not Neverborn!

Lucius looks fun! You should be happy with that, if you want to worm out of the deal just play him as Neverborn :D

No worming out of deals. I'm already planning my Molly 50 SS purchase. I have a Seamus crew and a McM crew (and I will not play the same list over and over, so I will combine), but I have to buy a whole new 50 SS crew if we lose.

But I don't think we'll lose. There are still a lot of games pending. The Ressers don't lead by that much.

Well, at the moment I'm counting all VPs, VP difference so to speak. Everyone beating a Resser shows that they are not superior, see? But I'm also counting by memory.

After the first month, I will do a proper sheet, with VP, wins/losses, played Masters, and all that shit.

• Like 1

No the point was to to count losses and victories and not ony and solely VP as vp can be collected from draws but apparently we are going by the vp?

You could count the W/L too, as well as the difference. You will need to decided what should count over the other.