Leviticus channeling before charging

schlampe03

I agree that this could be worded clearer, but I believe that this is the intent: The point is that Charge doesn't have any inherent duel and damage flips. If Levi channels Charge, he would only get :+fate to resulting duels, like Manipulative, Terrifying, Challenge etc. If he wants to get the bonus for the resulting attacks, he'd have to channel those.

That the Charge isn't resolved until both attacks are resolved as well, makes this a little muddy. I'd play it like I said until I see an FAQ, as this is congruent with Focus, and fits the (assumed) intent, as it's usually the way this game does these things.

Charge is an action that births two attacks. That first attack is the action you get the :+fate to all duels and damage flips. Then 2nd attack isn't affected anymore.

Well I played that wrong. I thought if you used channel on the charge it would help for maybe a terrifying check and nothing else then you channel for each individual attack.

Well I played that wrong. I thought if you used channel on the charge it would help for maybe a terrifying check and nothing else then you channel for each individual attack.

I think Zfiend was wrong, if you channel the charge, then it is only the charge action you would get the bonus flips to, soTerrifying, manipulative etc. It won't help with eitehr attack. e

I'll grant you that I was basing my interpritation on the view that it should be like Focus. If it isn't, then it would give the bonus to both attacks. However it is, I'm petty sure no interpritation could get it doing 1 attack but not the second.