What are you listening to?

I just might. I'm thinking I might just stroll in and drop my alienware down next to the most hipster looking chap then pull out a monster and stroke my laptop smiling at him too see how long it takes to get me kicked out. B)

I'm all over the place honestly... painting like a madman today so far I've listened to Mars Volta, Between the Buried and Me, Celldweller, Dio, Death From Above 1979 and The Cars. My musical library is not one to put on shuffle all, haha. You'd get some silly combinations.

Like I am Hated - Slipknot followed by Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac... may or may not be true story. :(

• Like 1

@spectreelitegaming - mars volta is awesome. If you want to experience something really trippy, que up de-loused in the coma-torium on pause at the very beginning, and then, play the movie, the Cell with Jennifer Lopez where she goes into the serial killers mind.  There is a part where they put a cloth on her face. It is the first time she goes into his mind.  As soon as it switches to a bunch of thread and yarn like looking circles, press play on the album set to repeat.  This shit will blow your mind.   The synchronicities are just crazy.

I'm intrgued by anything that is crazy shit. Alas, I don't have that movie though. I'll check it out if I remember. Deloused is one of the few albums, by any artist, that I claim on a regular basis to be a perfect album, start to finish. I was pleasently surprised by Octahedron too!... and then they broke up. >8(

On topic:

Union Black - Skindred.

-----

BTW, Skindred is the most underrated band of all time. How they never made it big I'll never know. Goddamn tragedy, I'd say. "Ninja" - Skindred = Mind Hilariously Blown, lololol:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LuC3n7brNmo

Whenever I need to be pumped up Skindred is A#1 Duke of NY. Great gym music for the treadmill.

BTW, Skindred is the most underrated band of all time. How they never made it big I'll never know. Goddamn tragedy, I'd say. "Ninja" - Skindred = Mind Hilariously Blown, lololol:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LuC3n7brNmo

Whenever I need to be pumped up Skindred is A#1 Duke of NY. Great gym music for the treadmill.

Skindred are great!  Think there was a post earlier in the thread about them (can't be bothered to scroll back through!).  They're local to me so seen them sooooo many times.  Go to pretty much any UK festival and you'll see them though!

I saw Skindred support Soulfly a few years back. They put on an epic show! Their newer music just keeps getting better and better. They really are a testament to British metal. They are no Sylosis but they really get me going and pumped up. Best album is Union Black in my opinion though. It's just pure badassitude from start to finish. 

• Like 1

Yeah. My point exactly. That two minded filth mongering Lil Neverborn.

Hahaha yeah, that Shenlong crew of his was pretty dirty. Still... they make some epic music. Too be fair said music has some utterly filthy riffs in it as well so I have to agree with your logic that EVERYTHING in Sweden is dirty. *nods*

• Like 1