Rooster Rider

wobbly_goggy

Haulers do take a bit of forward planning and one shouldn't get hung up on them. Like I tried to point out, even forgetting the Healing, they are fantastic Minions for the 5SS cost.

They have a mighty debuff they can dole out and Bayou Two Card makes them very light on resources that need to be expended. And that Cg 8 (the same as Illuminated!) means that their threat range is somewhat ridiculous.

And, though far from durable, Bayou Two Card and Squeel means that they are somewhat annoying to charge.

Compared to, say, Witchling Stalkers, they are basically as deadly (due to Reckless), somewhat more durable, and far faster. They don't explode on death (unless Mah's Initiative Flip says they do) but that is their only weak point compared to Witchlings on the combat front. And Witchlings are justly seen as one of the premier 50SS beatsticks.

So yeah, don't mess up your advance due to waiting for the Sloppies.

I looove Slop Haulers!

I tend to sart with a bunch of Bayou Gremlins, 'Git Yer Bro!' a couple, heal them up (apart from the one or two that will be converted into Skeeters after having a free piglet whacked at them), and then fling them over the board with my pigapult to start objective running (scheme dependant, of course)! Heal heal heal! My Sloppy also helps guard Somer/heal him/defend my corner of the table...

Easy.....ranged.....condition removal.

Note the word 'beatstick'. If you need to apply damage and have a budget of 5SS, I feel that Witchling Stalkers are one of the premier choices (along with, say, Rail Workers). And I argue that Slop Haulers can rival that.

Witchlings have other things going for them but so do Slop Haulers (even easier.....huge area.....multi-heal). ;):P

I purposefully left those out of the equation.