AVE!

Pisa

Hello everyone!

I'm a new player from Italy!

After seen the Leveticus crew, in particular the abominations, i fell in love for this game  :wub:

I Hope i'm starting with a great game and a great community, in Turin i think a lot of players are starting with Malifaux 

Cheers from Italy  :D 

Welcome! I'm sure you'll love it here on the forums. They are a friendly bunch, just steer clear of zFiend and Dirial... They have a corrupting influence on even the best of us!  :D

Your bound to love Malifaux if you like the Leveticus crew. They are great models and there are many more where that came from. 

• Like 1

Welcome! I'm sure you'll love it here on the forums. They are a friendly bunch, just steer clear of zFiend and Dirial... They have a corrupting influence on even the best of us!  :D

Your bound to love Malifaux if you like the Leveticus crew. They are great models and there are many more where that came from. 

Don't you exclude yourself! (Not that you're "the best of us" anyway....)

ahahahahaha!

thank all for the welcome  :lol:

I can be influenced only by psyhco models like the leveticus crew, and there are few new resculpt models like those, so till now i'm uncorruptable ahahah!

Maybe tomorrow i'll add the lazarus to my crew for try a 50 points game, but i have to convert it into a mooooore gore robot ahahaha!

Hahahaha! Amazing. Why the hell is Dirial on the top though? This is all wrong. Dirty Guildie.

Well, you're a filthy Resser so you belong on the bottom. I couldn't put myself at the top without appearing arrogant and Dirial represents Malifaux's highest authority in the form of Guild Law. Also I prefer to think of myself as an Outcast ;)