Team play with Candy.

Artiee

Question

Candy's Sweet and Sour is on the last model activated and the First model.  How would this work for a Team Game?   Would I play the team would have 2 first model and 2 last models?    

How about Mood swing? (I can make someone activate a model if I choose)  Can I make the team mate activate on his team mates turn?

7 answers to this question

Candy's Sweet and Sour is on the last model activated and the First model.  How would this work for a Team Game?   Would I play the team would have 2 first model and 2 last models?    

How about Mood swing? (I can make someone activate a model if I choose)  Can I make the team mate activate on his team mates turn?

I have no idea what the first question means, my brain is frozen. 

Not sure on the second one, but yes you can decide your opponent activates the model with Mood Swing instead of a model he wants to activate.

Candy's Sweets states that an enemy model within 3 inches of Candy Activates, it gains the paralyzed condition if it is the first enemy model to Activate during the turn.

I am assuming you are referring to the Adepticon team tournament. After the initiative flips for both teams are made one side gets 1st and 3rd activation and the other side gets 2nd and 4th activation for the turn. So lets say your opponents win the initiative and choose 1st and 3rd activation. The opponent with a model within 3 inches of Candy would choose 3rd activation and his partner would choose 1st activation so that way the first enemy model to activate would not be the one within 3 inches of Candy. 

Candy Sour states if an enemy model Activates within 3 inches of Candy, and it is the last model in its Crew to Activate this Turn, it Immediately suffers 3 damage.

This one is a little bit different than Sweets because it specifies Crew. A Teams models are all friendly to each other and are all enemy to thier opponents but they still have individual crews. So if the opponent activates or is forced to activate a model in its crew as the last model and its within 3 inches of Candy then it will suffer the damage.

Mood swing states that when this models controller (the controller of the model that has the condition Mood Swing) has an oppurtunity to activate a model, the opponent may choose for this model to activate instead if it is available to activate.

So as an example, your opponents win the initiative and select 1st and 3rd activation. The opponent that has the model with the Mood Swing condition selects 3rd activation. You would have to wait for that opponent to activate 3rd in order to force him to activate the model that has the Mood Swing condition.

So if your trying to pull off the combo where an enemy model with the Mood Swing condition is forced to activate first within 3 inches of Candy to gain paralyze it is going to be very hard in the team format because your opponents can thwart it by properly selecting their activation order for the turn, whether they choose 1st and 3rd or 2nd and 4th. 

Your opponents would have to both each have a model within 3 inches of Candy at the start of the turn and both models would also have to have the Mood Swing condition to prevent them from thwarting it. 

• Like 1