taxidermist

Verdeloth

Is this model in any use at all? I want to like him. but for 7 ss that need to go melee with 6 wd and the only def he got is armor 1? It looks like a model that need to hold backline all the time and make some stuffed if lucky the end of turn 2. Sure he can make his own markers in melee but hes dead to everything.

to give free 1 ap to stuffed is nice and to recycle exploded ones is not to bad either but still is it worth for a model cost 7 ?

You can't recycle exploded ones as sacrificed models doesn't drop markers.

when they use beacon bomb it says if they stil live after this action then sacrifice it so it it does die from flipping and exploding from it then it should leave a marker ?

His beacon bomb say all withint X suffers X damage so i tok it that it meant himself to ?

or if it gets killed by an enemy it leave a marker.

this was one of the only reason why i saw this to maybe have a small value to recyckle the pigs :P

His beacon bomb say all withint X suffers X damage so i tok it that it meant himself to ?

His bacon bomb's a pulse meaning that the effect radiates outward and doesn't affect the piggy itself.

That said, if the pulse kills a model with Explosive Demise... can the Stuffed Piglet die before it's sacrificed?

So far I've had one game with him where he did very well, soaked up activations with exploding pigs and diverted attention from other models so I could get victory points.

Then I've also had the other end of the spectrum where he's done nothing worth while due to bad flips, I plan to regularly re use him especially with Wongs release.

So far I've had one game with him where he did very well, soaked up activations with exploding pigs and diverted attention from other models so I could get victory points.

Then I've also had the other end of the spectrum where he's done nothing worth while due to bad flips, I plan to regularly re use him especially with Wongs release.

how do you think he will work different with wong compared to the others ?