Collodi's 'Idle hands' and 'Shrug off'

Jimbobovalsocks

Question

I'm sure I know the answer but this came up in a recent game and i thought I'd check with you all what you think. Can you use shrug off to remove idle hands before the Collodi player gets to spend your first AP or does your opponent get to spend the AP as soon as you activate, before you can do a (0) action? I've played it that Collodi gets to spend an AP as soon as you activate (so before you can use shrug off) rather than being able to get a (0) action off and Collodi then spending the first AP. Thanks!

15 answers to this question

Yep! He used idle hands to make Nino walk off the top of a building and kill himself! Also used idle hands to walk Perdita over to Teddy which then killed her! 

Caveat - Collodi > Guild. :P

But, more to the point, Collodi's Pull the Strings attack cannot trigger My Bidding or Idle Hands on a Leader (i.e. Perdita). It can only use the Twist Threads trigger on Leaders (slow). Just FYI for future games. 

• Like 1

Damn! Thanks man! I think he was also playing it that it only needed one Mask (inbuilt) to get the trigger as he got it on every attack! The last game we had, I thrashed him with Sonnia but this game was equally one-sided! Perdita is not the master for Reconnoiter, Protect erritory and Power ritual. She doesn't have the speed or the model count and her crew needs to bunch up to work properly!