TTB multipose models as mindless zombies

Bengt

I don't like the mindless zombies models, for one two of them (giant guy and lady with ballista bolts) look really strange, and not in a good way, secondly I'd like them "fresher", i.e. more recently dead. So I thought that the TTB models might be suitable with some minor conversions, such as lolling heads and wounds. They do have kind of straight postures that might be harder to change, but I don't think that's a deal breaker.

They'd also be quite a bit cheaper per model. :P

Thoughts? 

Not a Mindless, but a Punk that i pulled together from the TTB sprues. No undead head required, even.

Looks good.

Btw, do the arms, weapons and heads interchange easily between the women and men? I'm going by the pictures on GMort and it looks like the arm attachment is generally larger on the men, but it's hard to tell for sure. I know the women are taller but is it just longer legs or is everything slightly scaled up?

It is mostly the legs in the whole taller department.  I noted some differences in the torso size but it is minor compared to the differences in the legs.  So for my first TTB I cut the legs, took some out, and restored them with some greenstuff and liquid greenstuff.  She is still a tad taller but it is much closer *if they were real life sized it would be a 1-2 inch difference*.

AS for the arms, I would have to look again but I would that the male ones are larger on a general basis, at least the shoulders and such.

Looks good.

Btw, do the arms, weapons and heads interchange easily between the women and men? I'm going by the pictures on GMort and it looks like the arm attachment is generally larger on the men, but it's hard to tell for sure. I know the women are taller but is it just longer legs or is everything slightly scaled up?

The male set has beefier arms- I did one conversion with them on a woman's body for a particularly beefy look- IDK if it came out the best, and took a bit of GSing, but did look to scale at least. So... kinda?

And the problem is mostly just insanely long legs- the rest basically seems in scale. Don't think the over all scale is as different as their legs make it look, if there is a difference.