Pathfinder and 4 traps

Jimbobovalsocks

It took a little while to get a acknowledgement but if you post a packing/sales problem that should solve the problem. There is a link in the Wyrd Board Help section which leads you to a pretty simple fill in the questions template, takes about 5 mins and then you just have to be patient as a small company over a busy period searches through the clutter and gets to your problem (and patience is really not a strength I have....)

As to 4 traps, yeah I imagine using them rarely, especially because casulaties mean its common for my traps to die at least. However you can and do occasionally get them all out, particularly if you start the game with a couple. My advice is find the mispack thread, fill in the form and send it off, costs you nothing and eventually you'll get your 4th trap. Better idea then letting it fester and being mad at Wyrd on those occasions that you 4 trap it and have to proxy.