M2E Character Cards

JohnN

There aren;t electronic versions to download. What they have done is make the cards avalible for purchase in the forms of the Arsenal decks.

Dependign on what crews you have you might be able to purchase only 1 pack and get a card for every model. Or you might need to buy several different ones...

Thank you guys.  I was really annoyed when they changed the rules and stat cards..  That is why I stopped collecting Hordes & Warmachine as I had to reinvest in a new game if I wanted to continue playing it. Oh well, guess I will buy the character decks then..

Happy gaming.

Thank you guys.  I was really annoyed when they changed the rules and stat cards..  That is why I stopped collecting Hordes & Warmachine as I had to reinvest in a new game if I wanted to continue playing it. Oh well, guess I will buy the character decks then..

Happy gaming.

It's not like you HAVE to re-buy the models and personally I've found the arsenal decks fairly priced. Alternatively if you go to the trading forums here you may be able to buy / trade for some of the cards you need if you don't want to fork out for an entire factions worth of cards.

From the perspective of a long time player of war games I've seen the re-edition up date now maybe 20-25 times across different games, so I do feel your pain.

Having said that;

1) I do not want my gaming experience static, I would like it to evolve and improve and that means eventually new rules and refinement.

2) It's a business and given the work which goes into rules development I do not expect it to be free when rules are up dated (there is an argument for the pure rules to be free as a new player hook but that is a separate story). I am happy if the up dated rules are AFFORDABLE and an IMPROVEMENT.

Malifaux 2E has achieved both these objectives for me, so I must admit to being more pleased then frustrated, my biggest expenditure in 2E has been new mini's and this I will acknowledge is entirely my own fault as I could have simply bought the arsenal decks but I really loved too many of the new sculpts.

If you really wanted to budget, Malifaux is a group gaming experience and it's likely that people in the community near you have the arsenal decks and it is also likely you live near a color printer/copier and that would do the job. 

• Like 2