Fuhatsu and Oiran

mistercactus

• 3 weeks later...

Oiran's Lure is the same as any other Lure in terms of effects.

Fuhatsu cannot be moved or pushed by anything other than his own Walk actions. He couldn't even take a charge action even if he did have a Cg value. Lure does not work on him.

Makes more sense to me now. As I say I don't have the cards on me but thought the lure worked the same as any other, but if Fuhatsu can't be moved at all except his own Wk then yeah, it won't work anyway.

Makes more sense to me now. As I say I don't have the cards on me but thought the lure worked the same as any other, but if Fuhatsu can't be moved at all except his own Wk then yeah, it won't work anyway.

I mentioned push since I was quoting about on Wings of Wind and Seinsei Yu. But yeah, lure doesn't help him either.

The only way to move Fuhatsu more is through Obey (Brewmaster), giving him fast (Shenlong or Seinsi Yu with Wandering River Style and they waste the push in the process) and Nimble (McCabe, who also wastes the push part of giving the upgrade) and you will have to go for the enemy models to free him. This doesn't mean Fuhatsu is unworkable, but if he goes in the list, you really have to plan for him and have a clear idea of who will babysit him, since an engaged Fuhatsu is 10SS of waste and madman with a Machine Gun has failed me more than a few times since a single model stying already kills your turn and probably the next with him.

• 8 months later...