Fate deck with portraits?

Uktena

There is a fate deck I've seen pics of but never encountered or found for purchase. It has pictures of the primary Malifaux personalities drawn on them, usually Masters. The art is lovely and I would very much like to get my hands on one.

Does anyone know where they are sold, or even the deck's proper name for more efficient searching? I fully expect it to be some sort of limited run thing, possibly hand done with Eric and Nathan's own blood, but I'm borderline obsessed with finding one.

To be more specific it was Custom Through the Breach Podcast Fate Deck.

They are still showing up on ebay occasionally, but very occasionally.  I was never able to find one anywhere else.  Last one I saw on ebay was a couple of months back.   I did snag one for myself while they were readily available (although spendy) and I don't regret it--they are very well done.

I just wish Wyrd would release the fate deck from Vassal as an actual thing. That is my fave one out there and I can't even put my hands on it :(

I've not looked at the Vassal deck, but my "oooo shiny!" goes into high gear for playing cards so if someone can arrange a print run you've got two purchases in the bag.