If I take (X) you can't do anything about it!

Whut

So a thought came through my mind, is there any combination of models or schemes (perhaps against a particular faction) that you know if you take, they really can't do anything about? Or at least it will be difficult.

For example, I've heard that taking Entourage and playing Seamus is basically a guaranteed 3 VP.

Is there any faction which has none or very little Armor-ignoring attacks (I've heard neverborn)? Because then Izamu is VERY powerful, nigh unkillable.

Nicodem with a Necropunk (Nurse optional) makes Deliver a message very hard to defend against. Fast necropunk: Move, leap (over terrain and enemy models even!), and deliver for 2 or 3 VP. Same thing goes for throwing a flesh construct into a ranged threat like Perdita.

Stuff like this. Not really general strategies like nurse-chiaki, more like niche tricks) Do you guys have your own choices you like using often?

You dont deliver the message with Seamus. You cant interact when you used back alley anyway.

What you do is you use Sybille and a Belle or 2 Belles.

Sybille version:

Optional: Walk once, Call Belle

Use Obey on the belle to lure master into base to base with belle. Companion Belle and Deliver Message.

2 Belle Version:

First Bell lures or double lures master into engagement range. Second bell uses companion and delivers message.

Having Seamus near the enemy master makes it even more easier since it basically turns CA8 into CA10 for the lures. But even if he is not there CA8 is pretty sure to get it done if you have a high card or two. Biggest WP i faced in my Meta was WP8 on misaki so far.

Basically deliver message is an autotake for me

Seems a very specific set of circumstances that would get a single model in range of the maximum number of enemy models after the push AND in range of inject for that to happen though....

Range shouldn't be a problem if the opponent advances a little. Canine Remains or Night Terror has Wk 6 so will walk 12" by themselves, McM would only have to walk once to be in range to Inject them and push another 6". What it does require is for the opponent to bunch up somewhat in front of the sacrificial lamb. It would seem like a good idea to avoid bunching up until you absolutely have to when plant explosives is in the pool.

Plant Explosives / Spring the trap with Seamus and Bag'o'tools

requires 2-3 high cards (and soulstones if they arent tomes)

Back alley if you arent in range, then attack with melee 7 and tomes trigger to place scheme markers.

Depending on enemy distribution  you need 1-2 scheme markers for plant explosives and up to 3 for spring the trap.