Not sure I have the time for the resurrectionists too but...

Sybarite

Thanks!

If you turn Killjoy upside down, he kind of smiles. Kind of.

I spent some extra time on Killjoy because he was so much fun to paint. Considering he's magnetised to the base and will probably pop up in a lot of different crews it's extra important to look nice and proper, right? Smiley grin Well he's a merc but he's also undead so I figured I would upload the pics in this gallery. Somehow I get the song "here comes kitty cat, here comes kitty cat, tumbling through the snow" playing in my head when I look at Killjoy. 

Killjoy_zpshkayxr1m.png

Killjoy-2_zpssxnoot2g.png

Gore and rust is a lot of fun to paint.

Edited by Sybarite
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...

Thanks! Glad you liked my Killjoy :) Spent some extra time on that mini compared to the other undead.

Here's a hastily (crappy) taken picture of the reinforcements I painted up for a tournament recently. I posted it on facebook at the time but forgot to post it here. Chiaki was a lot of fun to paint. I like the Necropunks too. Toshiro and the Shikome aren't exactly my favourite models. In the end I didn't even use Toshiro or Chiaki, but the Shikome and Necropunks were used :)

Newly-ressed_zpsx4v4g7ae.png

Edited by Sybarite
  • Like 2