Tara, Molly, Yan Lo overlap

D_acolyte

The one exact theme/rules overlap for them all is Punk Zombies: They're horrors and specifically allowed by Toshiro, so they work in the context of the ladies' summons and Toshiro's option that allows them in TT. Molly and Tara have Horrors as a summon option, which covers a lot of overlap.

And yes, Rotten Belles are solid with anyone.

Tara likes having one slowish heavy hitter, is otherwise pretty flexible. I don't have the experience to comment thoroughly on the rest.

I tried a game with Tara the otehr day in which I wanted to try the new Upgrade for Karina, which lets her summon horror minions.

Who else summons Horrors?  Molly!

I used a rogue necromancy, validictorian, with we rule the night, and gave Tara Spare parts, hoping that I got plenty of corpses from the freely summoned models. (Something I want to try with Molly when I use her)

I've yet to use molly, but the crew felt like it did similar things to a molly crew (as I understand her), splitting her between Tara and Karina.

It worked pretty well for me.Even if Tara largely just attacked 5 times a turn, I was happy with what she brought, and how the crew held together.

Molly and Yan Lo can have some crossover in Spirit boosting (although I would say Kirai had more crossover with Molly).

And a solid figure  like a belle or a punk Zombie is solid regardless of who you pick as a master.

Although I would say there is no overlap with void wretches, Death Marshalls and anything else in the Ressurectiionist faction. I haven't ever done all that much with pushing the Tara bury to the limit, so I don't hire Death marshals with her that often.