damage flip modifiers.

The Godlyness

Question

Does all specifically state as per the rule book damage flips? Can you find all flips in the rule book? Cause I have found the rule stating it must specifically state that it effects the damage flip. Which if you notice they all do when they do. Then no it does not. On the moon shinobi I conceded that point. Its ability does not directly modify the damage flip. It directly modifies the modifier which directly effects the damage flip. Which I have no problem with.

What flips exist during a model's activation that are not duels (because it very obviously says duel when it means duels)?

Randomization into melee

Damage flips

Is there anything else (that isn't unique to a model like Wong or Rotten Contents)?

If not, then why bother saying All Flips unless it means damage because there's not a lot of other types of flips.

My 2 cents.

• Like 1

Hmm, my book says "The Attacker flips one card for each". The example also talks about a Guild Guard flipping a card for each possible target. I don't see anything about player.

Could you cite the exact passage you're thinking about?

Sorry, I was thinking of that exact line. I knew it didn't specify attacking model so must have imagined it said player. Should have known it was too simple to be true.