May Feng 2015 is over - Feedback welcome!

Psientologist

The best Team (of 3) will be dealt with in the same way as September's Curse.

Sunday morning when registering, you and your 2 partners can inform me you are a team alongside cool/funny name and at the end of the event your average score (at this time of writing I forget what we used, TP, VP diff...) will be worked out and the highest team will be awarded some little trophies.

Last year "Dom's Rent Boys" the team of Martin Wodehouse, Luke Cocksedge and Josh Fletcher won the prize at SC.

They got some medals!

team.JPG

Chinese currently has 75% of the votes.

As tradition (we went there last year) http://www.dragonpalace.org/restaurant-menu/ is where we will be heading if that wins the poll.

Not the cheapest but the place is very nice. 

I will endeavour to give them a call to arrange booking a table and I hope some sort of saving. Even if just half of us are around Saturday night that is a lot of people sat in their restaurant.

Also, if it does seems expensive my suggestion is, save money and don't buy lunch. Then gorge yourself  :D

• Like 1

FOOD UPDATE

Currently Chinese is still winning, I have given Dragon Palace a call but unfortunately they cannot offer a group discount on a Friday or Saturday.

The all you can eat works out as £18.99 a head, which in itself isn't too bad but as always with restaurants you can get stung on the drinks.

Now although I would prefer Chinese to Carvery, maybe the latter choice is better due to budget.

Simply. Is up to £20+ too much for dinner for you?

I'll pay.

How generous Dom is buying us all dinner. What a stand up guy.

Plan isn't to go the Chinese until fairly late after some set up and gaming at the venue.

It's spinny round table style buffet not go help yourself (hence the price) but I guess realistically last time we didn't go buffet anyway, we all ordered set meals in pairs and it wasn't so bad.