Pork-free Gremlins?

Loveless

Silly question time.

Not 100% familiar with Gremlin options (especially whatever is added in Crossroads), but is there enough redundancy in abilities in-faction to enable most strategies/schemes to be completed without utilizing pork products?

Obviously Ulix will want pigs - and I'm not about to suggest using him without them - but can you get by with running, say, Mah or Wong without bacon?  I'm already willing and able to run Brewie without oinking back-up, but I'm curious as to the rest of the faction.

In other words: what are pigs good for, and do other in-faction options do similar things, even if they're less efficient at it?

Thanks!

Yeah, I think most Gremlin Masters do just fine with a kosher/halal crew. :)

Ophelia doesn't notice. Her Core Crew is solid without any treyf.

Wong doesn't notice. He's got different interactions.

Brewmaster doesn't notice. He can benefit from Warpigs to soak up enemy damage before he gets his Brewball tying up all the enemies, but he has plenty of other options too.

Mah Tucket I haven't played with or against, but she doesn't seem to need them.

Zoraida will miss out on being able to Obey a Pigcharge, but she's more concerned with Swampfiends than Pigs.

Som'er will miss out on some synergies, but he's got plenty of other options.

Ulix does great without Pigs! (* AS LONG AS YOU ARE PLAYING AGAINST A CONSTRUCT-FREE HOFFMAN CREW *)