Disposition system?

Castlereagh

During the kickstarter there was quite a bit of excitement about a game mechanic called Dispositions. Although I was a backer, I fell out of the loop during the course of the game's alpha and beta, so I'm not abreaste of all of the developments to this point. Were Dispositions renamed, or are they to be added in some future release?

A quick web search shows references to Dispositions as a mechanism for using Through the Breach characters in Malifaux, dated around December 2013.  That'll be a "sort of", because I think it basically got subsumed into the Malifaux Skirmish rules where it was practical, because the conversion in question ended up being completely differant than originally expected.

On the one hand, if you want to use the Malifaux skirmish rules with Through the Breach characters, it's only about a page of instructions to do so.  Of course, part of those instructions is:

Conflicting Abilities

Many of the rules in Through The Breach share identical names with abilities from M2E. This is purposeful. When two abilities have the same name, use the version presented in M2E instead of the one from Through The Breach.

On the other hand, player characters are over powered and there's no brave attempt in the rulebook at calculating the point value for player characters.

The largest [consideration], is that the game is not designed to be balanced in this context. Indeed, it is slanted towards the Fated characters. While it should be a challenge, if the Fated were to lose half of the time then it would be a very short campaign indeed!

Disclaimer:  I could be missing something, and there could be rules for calculating rough point values for your character as a henchman.  But if that was easy to do right, what's that say about the next Malifaux expansion?  ;)