Is there a intro adventure?

WalkingInBlack

Ohh, i remember now - I think that was just a suggestion in the testing, based off something Mack had run himself.

We had a variation where the train ended up in a strange alternate city, some people ran train attacks, pretty sure there were others.

It may even be mentioned as a good intro adventure, to get the party together and into malifaux. Not sure there's a set adventure like a DnD campaign thing, though.

The reason I asked about a already made intro adventure is because I wanted to introduce the game to some people and I wanted a quick to go to as I didn't want to sit and come up with something, they are dice RPG players and are very skeptical about a RPG where you use cards in stead of dices, I guess something like the intro adventure they are going to use ad Gen Con might be an idea.

Having something to quickly start up with would help a lot to getting things started and if they get interested then I can start making something... I guess.

That would be very helpful if people could share their adventures.

As a complete RPG noob, I wouldn't really know where to start in putting together an adventure in terms of what to prepare, level of detail etc etc. Obviously the books give guidance (mine haven't come through yet, but soon hopefully!) but actually seeing what people typically use would be a great start.

The Through The Breach podcast have been playing through a RPG campaign recently. Different groups'll have different dynamics, and a lot of it is hinged (or unhinged) based on what the fate keeper will be like.

The Through The Breach podcast have been playing through a RPG campaign recently. Different groups'll have different dynamics, and a lot of it is hinged (or unhinged) based on what the fate keeper will be like.