Modularity of Lucius Crew

incompotent

Put the executioner on a death Marshall taxi and jobs a good'un... ;)

Dashel plus two rifleman can be epic in recconoitre as they can help to tip the balance in a quarter with their range. Getting dashel to crack skulls when they get clos isn't such a waste really.

Main q to ask yourself.... Can you invest over a quarter of your points in such a static combo? If you have fast moving stuff to valence it out then I would say yes.

Kinda rethinking some things on adding to a Lucius crew. After reading up on the Illuminated and beckoners they seem to be a more logical choice than spending 9ss for an executioner. So a couple of illumunated and a beckoner sound better. Im trying to create a crew using two guild riflemen and the "his name escapes me" the big guild guy with an ax......along with a guild lawyer and two illuminated and a beckoner.....the more i try at creating said crew it seems nearly impossible to have both aspects that i want. So idk..should i run Lucius neverborn heavy or just run him guild heavy? Or is there actually no wrong choice? Im trying to go for a crew creation with Lucius that has good damage output along with being able to do well at schemes.

Are soulstones supposed to be black in color? Either way im not sure i can pulloff mind blowing soul stone effects with such a small sculpt but if i know the color of soulstones i will damn will try :P

Ok did a image search on Malifaux soulstones found some results...so soulstones are light green in color. That shouldnt be too hard to pull off... but considering the scale of the sculpt may prove tricky.

Kinda rethinking some things on adding to a Lucius crew. After reading up on the Illuminated and beckoners they seem to be a more logical choice than spending 9ss for an executioner. So a couple of illumunated and a beckoner sound better. Im trying to create a crew using two guild riflemen and the "his name escapes me" the big guild guy with an ax......along with a guild lawyer and two illuminated and a beckoner.....the more i try at creating said crew it seems nearly impossible to have both aspects that i want. So idk..should i run Lucius neverborn heavy or just run him guild heavy? Or is there actually no wrong choice? Im trying to go for a crew creation with Lucius that has good damage output along with being able to do well at schemes.

Illuminated aren't Mimics... You could only play that combo in Neverborn.

The Plastic Riflemen have been out for a while.

They may have been briefly stopped to be re-branded, and have the M2E cards added, and re-released in August.

If you are planning on buying the 2nd wave Arsenal deck, then buying an "old" plastic set should be very easy.  

If you are wanting to get the M2e cards in the box, then look for the packaging with M2E on it that should just be getting to bricks and mortar now.

The figures are the same, its just teh outer box and cards that differ

If and only "If" I remember correctly.

They are milky white when filled and black when drained.
The Green soul stone is the Gorgons tear linked to Molly, Seamus and Kirai.

I'll be doing it as porcelain mask because I hate the Gold mask and Porcelain goes with the Masque-ball theme I plan to use on all my mimics.

• Like 2

If and only "If" I remember correctly.

They are milky white when filled and black when drained.

The Green soul stone is the Gorgons tear linked to Molly, Seamus and Kirai.

I'll be doing it as porcelain mask because I hate the Gold mask and Porcelain goes with the Masque-ball theme I plan to use on all my mimics.

I hope you post some pictures of him when you finish painting him. Im always interested in seeing other peoples painting.

• Like 1

Thinking on going guild minion heavy on a lucius crew. I think hes good at running a crew with alot of choices for different strats and schemes. I wish i could take them all at a 50ss level so more than likely ill have Dashel with two guild riflemen. The scribe. An executioner. Guild Lawyer. And a hunter. Lucius will have Legalese and secret assets for upgrades while Captain Dashel will have watch my back. Unless there is another upgrade I can fit on to lucius for two ss but may just leave off the third upgrade so i can have 6 SS in my pool. This looks like a cool crew to run for a 50ss game. Im sure ill change things up with more games i play with Lucius and see what works best. Test out what I like to use or not use. Lucius is an interesting master to say the least.

I hope you post some pictures of him when you finish painting him. Im always interested in seeing other peoples painting.

I myself plan on doing the gold mask and paint the eye holes white and then hit the white with a tiny bit of shine with varnish.......unless i can possibly find some tiny flecks of granite to fit in the eye hole areas......lol yeah right. It would be different thats for sure