The new Young Lacroix

CheshireMonkey

What's a Shin-chan?

You... DO realize that asking a question on the internet runs you the risk of getting an answer, right? ;) Shin-chan is an anime guilty pleasure I had a WAAAYS back.It's crude, offensive, and kinda funny in a schaudenfreude kinda way. The aforementioned character has a tendency to be showing his hind quarters, much like what I officially consider to be the coolest young Lacroix is doing.

Love it that there is now a female young Lacroix.
The guys with the sling are cute as hell as well.
The moonlighting one is the only one that's a bit 'meh, but will look good next to one of the bayou gremlins I had converted (he sort of looks like his dad, now that I've mentioned him).

They are pretty useful because of the Plink and the reason I sometimes use Jug Rocket and My Threatening Gun for shooting(only since recently, but they have their uses). I've never fielded more than two and I don't remember they were useful when I tried using Ophelias guns with them... but it might still prove to be useful. Usually they can't hit anything, but at least they deplate opponents hands with a lucky shot or two.

Hey, I have a question. Does anyone else uses pigs in Ophelias crew?
I've realized taking one piglet is really good for exra movement shananigans in her crew.
I have to find out another higher ss costed pig worth taking along a hog whisperer and a single piglet in her crew, because I haven't gotten any use out of my wild boar yet (except that people like to target him for some reason).

Gracie features regularly for me when I want a turn 1 deep strike from Ophelia, 4 AP up to 18* from deployment with  :ram baked in  :D

How do you get 18'' movement from her?

She  has walk 4 and cg 6, even with reactivate. It probably has to do something with Ophelias companion and saddle I suppose...

Thanks guys!

EDIT

@Malal: I've seen you talking about Ophelia/Gracie/Lenny combo in another thread. He gives gremlins & pigs :ram 's and reduces their damage, Gracie helps slowpoke Lenny to move around via saddle & I also see that Lenny with his upgrade can summon a piglet which helps me with my gaming style (plus he can toss gremlins). :huh: Wow!

He has an excellent synergy with Gracie! I see this is going to be a costly summer for me...

That's pretty much it, add Student of Conflict and Sammy carrying O's Jug Rocket. 

SoC gives O Fast, Lenny tosses her and Sammy up to 10", Gracie drags him up to 16", Sammy uses Jug Rockets 0 to place O within 8" (making sure she's within 3" of Lenny)(If O's within 6" of Sammy, can companion activate), take off between 1 and 4 enemy models  ;)

• Like 1

Fast on Op'helia is sort of an overkill. I don't want people to hate me even more.
On the other hand Young Lacroix pay themselves off since they reload Ophelias guns and keep up with her speed.

Nice trick with granma' Sam(your avatar). Even more reason to wait for her to get released than I originaly planned.
Sorry for the offtopic :lol: .

I used a Young LaCroix in a tournament yesterday. He reloaded Ophelia with two guns (earned his keep, so to say). I shot Ototo with all I got but he was left at a single wound, so on her final (0), Ophelia used Her Threatening gun on the only Kin around, the Young LaCroix, to make him shoot Ototo with a negative flip. Success, moderate damage, Ototo prevented two and was no more.

Next round Young LaCroix reloaded one gun for Ophelia and then shot at Lynch, cheated in a 12 of Rams, got the Dumb Luck trigger, got Moderate damage again, and blew himself away (while also doing six damage to Lynch). The boy did good!

• Like 2