Lenny

Math Mathonwy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I personally prefer Burt to be the Glowy target, Lenny can Toss him, Gracie can Saddle him. He has Critical Strike with a Ram built in, +1 damage from Glowy, another Ram from Lenny, flip or cheat a Ram...and his Ml is higher than Gracie, and he can just shunt any attacks to Gracie or Lenny with Slippery. And he has a pretty decent gun with the ability to get additional Armor/Incorporeal/Hard to Kill ignoring shots with the right suit. With Lenny's help, I've managed to one shot Joss, take out a Rail Golem in one activation, and more. I can't see making a Wong list without Lenny, Glowy Burt, and Gracie.

...and then there's Lenny with Ophelia, as mentioned above.

Glowy Gracie is better that Glowy Burt :Despecially if you plan on saddleing around Lenny. She becomes a Min damage 5 missile of porcine destruction that always has the ram so no need to be wary of her triggers.

And gets regen to mitigate the 2 wds for reactivating and has better than armour 3

WIth Lenny, and Glowy, Burt is also min damage 5 (6 if you've got a Ram in hand or flip it), has higher Ml, and the option to shoot, and can get 3 attacks with Reckless, and if you thrown in Dirty Cheater, he can heal that Reckless damage every turn. I don't know that he's better, but I wouldn't say that Gracie is either.