Vapnartak 2015 Tournament, 1st Feb 2015, York, UK

Tigerstyle

I thought you all might be interested in this bit of number crunching.  The average ranking position of all players in the Lilith League is 70.28.  The average ranking position of all players in the Dreamer Division is 68.66.

So they're more or less as balanced as I can get them, rather than being a "group of death" :)

I thought you all might be interested in this bit of number crunching.  The average ranking position of all players in the Lilith League is 70.28.  The average ranking position of all players in the Dreamer Division is 68.66.

So they're more or less as balanced as I can get them, rather than being a "group of death" :)

That's all just numbers, there is a group of death and I'm in it! :( haha

Sure nobody's moaning though anyway, I'm not (all feigned), I get 3 games of malifaux in an excellent venue that is brilliantly ran with excellent prize support, not bothered who's in my group!

Win:Win

Really looking forward to this :)

Thanks Jimmy, I'd appreciate it.

Also, we have a new sponsor: Tiny Worlds! Find them at tinyworlds.co.uk. They've sent me some vouchers to give away so these will go to the best painted prizes and the two wooden spoons and I'll have a few for the raffle.

They've also sent this:

image.jpg

The mystery box will go into the raffle prize pool. It's all sealed up so I don't know myself what's in it. It's certainly pretty heavy so there's loads of stuff in there :)

Hi - I am the guy Bacms was talking about.

If anyone else drops out until then, let me know and I will be happy to join the fun!

Yes, I will let you know. If I don't get a drop out, you're more than welcome to come on the day and act as a ringer on case of no shows. I can't guarantee you a game, but there's plenty of stuff to see even if you don't get to play.

Arrangements for arrival on Sunday:

-There will be a list at the door with all players names on it, the guys on the door will check you off and show you where you need to go.

-I will be there from 0830 or so.  First game is at 1000, but if people could try and arrive by 0945 then we have a bit of time to do the draw and go through the logistics of event.