Vapnartak 2015 Tournament, 1st Feb 2015, York, UK

Tigerstyle

Here's an update on prizes so far. The winners in each division will get trophies, and there will be a prize raffle for all the rest of the swag...

First, I've got this big stack of goodies:

imagejpg3.jpg

And just this morning, a new stack of prizes have arrived thanks to the kind support of Wyrd themselves:

imagejpg1-3.jpg

That's a root beer translucent Whiskey Golem, a Day Glow Dreamer box, a red bête noir and a ltd ed Katanaka Sniper! Plus other goodies.

We'll also be adding to this prize pool with more goodies on the day from our sponsors bendyboards.co.uk and Ainsty Castings, and I'm hoping for more sponsors to come on board before the event as well.

In addition to all players getting a custom Informant marker, each player will also get a black Arcane Fate Deck, thanks to Wyrd :)

imagejpg2.jpg

• Like 1

Yep, no problem with that at all.

During the event, the Vapnartak team will also be raising fund for the events chosen charity which is Help for Heroes (same as last year), which will be a cake sale, and a collection (they might be selling dice again like they did last year as well).

Heads up on Vappa: I'll be posting who is in which of the two divisions in the next day or so (split broadly based on rankings positions, so 1st in one, 2nd in the other, and so on) as well as posting the scheme pool for each round to give people time to prepare.

• Like 1

Heads up on Vappa: I'll be posting who is in which of the two divisions in the next day or so (split broadly based on rankings positions, so 1st in one, 2nd in the other, and so on) as well as posting the scheme pool for each round to give people time to prepare.

When it comes to distributing players my other ticket on the list is Ant Hoult.