Looking for Players for Online Game

Elliott Moshell

I am starting a Through the Breach campaign using Google+ Hangout and Roll20.

- Games will be weekly with time and days negotiable. I would prefer evening games any day except Friday or Saturday. I am EST [GMT -4] Timezone.

- Looking for 4 to 5 players

- New players welcome and Kickstarter PDF is not required as I will teach the rules (but if you have it then awesome bonus points to you!)

- Character creation will be done during first session

- Google+ account and Voice capability are required

- Video is highly preferred as I like to see people when I run games, not a random avatar picture.

Lets tell an awesome story and enjoy this wonderful game together!

Please PM me or post here any questions. 

Just as a quick note, EST is GMT-5. It's -4 for brief periods when the two sides change to and from summer time, but most the year it's -5 (I know this intensely well, as I live in Toronto and my family are in the UK ;) )

A 7pm EST start time is midnight for a Brit, and 1am (or later) for a mainland European...

But the game works well online, good luck with it and have fun!

I am in the middle of making a Character Sheet for Roll20! and I have been running a group of 6 for "Through the Breach."  I was in talks with Ratty about Wyrd doing the character sheet. However, I stopped getting responses and decided to do it myself. So far I have all of page 1 and 2 done. It's structured a little differently than the main books characters worksheet based on feedback from my players. I will, with Wyrds permission, than upload it to the Roll20 Character Sheet server for others to use. Until than it sits in my Custom Character Sheet spot on Roll20.

Also if you need cards and terrain for roll20, decompile the Vassal module and upload the decks and terrain to Roll20. I did that for each of my players and their fate decks. We play using Mumble and Roll20. Also check out Cartographers Guilds website for good dungeons and the ilk. I play a heavily modified version of Through The Breach that allows for a more hack/slash dungeon crawl feel. If you do the same try to put your characters death wounds at -6.

Thanks Dancing. Yeah I already pulled the cards from the Vassel Module back during play test for my group when we couldn't meet in person. Though I did just have the players use Twist decks of their own in person and we just went on good faith that they were using them honestly. I didn't want to upload everyones Twist deck separately and have to potentially modify them, more trouble than it would be worth I say. 

For Character sheets for now I am working on a Google Drive Sheet as that is what I normally do for all the games I run. Keeps them organized and all online. Though my drive is getting rather full now. 

• 1 month later...