McMortimer?

Soseito

I'm still a relatively new McMourning player and I like running the good doctor as a summoner (Spare parts, Scalpel slinging, and Moonlighting). As such I tend to stick with Sebastian to increase the poison damage. I want to try using Mortimer because he can fling poison about and poop out corpse counters (which work well with the Spare parts upgrade).

Aside from powering Expunge and adding counters for Spare parrts are there any other useful interactions between the two? Pullmyfinger didn't have much to say on the matter.

Thanks.

Mortimer and Mcmourning can be best friends. Mortimer has a fresh meat spell that makes all friendly undead push there walk toward that target. Mcmouring has an upgrade that makes models around him undead. Mcmourning can makle more his crew undead thus using Mortimers Fresh meat to push the crew up the field out of activation. Key point is you can cast fresh meat against your own stuff and all it is a card flip as there is no target number needed to be hit. So even if you black joker it still goes off as yiou relent. 

additional bonus is Mortimer is fairly resistent and heals a wd every turn. Has a great ml7 attack that can generate more corpse is a charge 7 with a 2" weapon for a total threat of 9. Did I meantion he has chatty so enemy's within 6" and los of Mortimer can' take interact actions but yiour models are free to do so. 

I would suggest is mort is making his way to the field to bring one of three things:

McMourning takes the "Spare Parts" upgrade- this will allow him to summon either a few autopsies or a rogue necromancy.

Someone take the "Corpse Bloat"- I believe it's master only, but I'm not certain. Gives you some crazy ranged aoe to go with Morti's corpse generation.

Bring Sebastian also, and have him take man's best friend- Let's Sebas summon dogs off of corpse counters.

What I'm getting at is Morti makes corpse markers in his sleep. Sometimes he does it by accident- just... Whoops! Corpse marker! So taking something that can use them is better than either not using them and letting them rot, or worse providing more material for your opponent. 

You could even take the Carrion Effigy and let Dr. Doug EAT THE CORPSES. For health. And 'cuz it's for fun. 

ENinja

I never even considered his Plastic surgery upgrade. After looking over the cards I think that's a brilliant idea. McMourning expunges an enemy making a flesh construct and the next activation Morty does a jig or two and the Flesh construct dances 5-10 inches away.

Corpse bloat is a master or henchman upgrade.

I may take the effigy once or twice to see what happens. With Morty around as well as the Carrion Effigy it may as well be easter for the good doctor.

Ooh a piece of candy... Ooh a piece of candy... Ooh a piece of candy...

• Like 2

Ooh a piece of candy... Ooh a piece of candy... Ooh a piece of candy...

Hahahaha, awesome, may I take it you watch Family guy? :D

Also. I was wondering about this exact thing today, about McMourning and Mortimer, nice to see it pop up :)

I would suggest is mort is making his way to the field to bring one of three things:

McMourning takes the "Spare Parts" upgrade- this will allow him to summon either a few autopsies or a rogue necromancy.

Someone take the "Corpse Bloat"- I believe it's master only, but I'm not certain. Gives you some crazy ranged aoe to go with Morti's corpse generation.

Bring Sebastian also, and have him take man's best friend- Let's Sebas summon dogs off of corpse counters.

What I'm getting at is Morti makes corpse markers in his sleep. Sometimes he does it by accident- just... Whoops! Corpse marker! So taking something that can use them is better than either not using them and letting them rot, or worse providing more material for your opponent. 

You could even take the Carrion Effigy and let Dr. Doug EAT THE CORPSES. For health. And 'cuz it's for fun. 

ENinja

Its a master or henchman upgrade so morty makes a great home for corpse bloat

Does LOS have a range limit? Aside from intervening terrain and models I mean.

Not as far as I'm aware. LoS is pretty much limited to the entire board so long as Model A. can see any part of Model B's base etc. Katanaka Snipers, FK Trappers, Hans and Nino would be up the infamous creek without a paddle if their LoS range was restricted by a range limitation because the massive range on their Rifles when focused would be useless. 

Not as far as I'm aware. LoS is pretty much limited to the entire board so long as Model A. can see any part of Model B's base etc. Katanaka Snipers, FK Trappers, Hans and Nino would be up the infamous creek without a paddle if their LoS range was restricted by a range limitation because the massive range on their Rifles when focused would be useless. 

No range limit on LoS.