Thunderbears are go..

docbungle

Recently I have been doing some blog posts on various gremlin pieces, as an aid for me to get a better grip of models and their interactions but then to share it on my blog (and here). http://wyrd-games.net/community/topic/100869-bayou-bear-some-idiots-guide-to-gremlins/

The question is, if I did some for 10T what would people like to see. Bearing in mind I would be looking at things for only a 10T perspective (rather than any of the other factions on dual models). Suggestions are welcome..

Masters

Yan Lo

Totems

Soul Porter

Kamaitachi

Henchmen

Toshiro

Ama No Zako

Enforcers

Izamu

Yin

Lone Swordsmen

Chiaki

Mr Tannen

Mr Graves

Minions/Peon

Katanaka Sniper

Komaniu

Tengu

10T Brothers

Shadow Effigy

Pathfinder

Wastrels

Stitched Together

Ashigru

The Depleted

One thing I don't see a lot of discussion here on, or at least not as much as there should be, is 10T units outside of Master box sets.  Toshiro, Kang, Torakage, etc. come up in every conversation.  But I don't see as much talk about Katanaka Snipers, or Tengu, or other minions.  Might be interesting to get more information on them into the discussion.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Very nice guides. I was having a gander at the Lone Swordsman one, and noticed that you have his "the sword knows the way" trigger backwards; it allows the Swordsman to place the target into base contact with itself, rather than placing himself in contact with the target. I mention it because it's one of my favourite tricks to mess with enemy placement in strategies where it can really matter like Recon (for example), or for enabling another model to engage them.