So I have owned the original Nekima model, and it recently has broken on me. I really don't want to go and buy her again to just replace her once the plastic comes out. Simply because I really don't like how she is made. (Gorgeous model, horribly designed...)

I have been trying to find a good proxy model for her, but have had no luck. Everything is either too expensive or too small. What would you guys recommend? What models did you use when she first had to be proxy'd??

Probably need an Arm-swap, but Hasslefree has:

http://www.hfminis.co.uk/shop?product=winged-imogen~hfx003&category=miniatures~fantasy-daemonettes%2Ffaerie

Searching reaper for "wings female" turns up 51 results, of which there are probably 8 or so that are applicable.

They're all quite a bit smaller than Nekima, though.  You'd have to base them up quite a bit to make them look appropriate on a 50mm base.

• 4 weeks later...

Nalach, Evil Shadow (Andrea Miniature). It's a pretty impressive model with a much darker tone than the current one.

Sophie, Reaper Miniatures, 54mm edition. You can get a naked or clothed version of this. She has an happier vibe than the current model from wyrd.

Both of the above are the correct size and are armed with a 2-handed greatsword.

The freebooter one (posted above) is a bit small for Nekima, although it would have made a great Lilith, actually (fitting the nephilim more)