Cojo Dojo - 6th July 50ss at the Outpost Sheffield

ninjahamster

• 2 weeks later...

Semi-bad news - My new work have decided I need to go to france for two weeks training on Tues, which means i'm going to be away for cojo dojo - don't worry though, as I've sorted out with the guys at the Outpost to do all the admin stuff and the lovely Joel Henry and James Doxey have stepped in as rules judges (although I can't remember the last time I had to answer a rules query) ;)

It just means that there is 100% no chance of me winning ;) ;)

Gutted I can't be there, but i'm looking forward to hearing about the burrito challenge (pics please!)

Jimmy

With the Tour de France landed in sheffield on this day here are is the link to the road closure around the City.

http://www.welcometosheffield.co.uk/grand-depart-sheffield/route-information

It may be worthwhile for people to aprk in one of many of the park ride spots and get the tram into the center for the day this will be £4.

Cheers

Ade

• Like 1

Hi All,

Can I make a request please? If anyone has any unwanted Lego lying around it would be great if they could bring it for me to help populate the Lego board I am creating. Anything from individual bricks to full on Castles would be appreciated. Happy to make a small donation depending on what I am given. Actually thinking about it maybe I could make a donation to WAAC instead for any Lego donated.