Malifolk 3 Saturday 18th of October Norwich UK

leebat

As we are a week away, planning is key and i often think about my Belly. So, is there a cafe of something close i could grab a bacon sandwich prior to the event and also, me and my car load were thinking of going for a bite to eat afterwards and it'd be grand if anyone else fancied that, Curry/Chinese something similar. 

As we are a week away, planning is key and i often think about my Belly. So, is there a cafe of something close i could grab a bacon sandwich prior to the event and also, me and my car load were thinking of going for a bite to eat afterwards and it'd be grand if anyone else fancied that, Curry/Chinese something similar.

I'd be up for a curry afterwards before I head off for Octoberfaux
  • Like 1

As a TO do you have any comment on how you'd play this?

http://wyrd-games.net/community/topic/103808-lady-sonia-confiscated-law-and-the-malifaux-child/

As there are 3 Sonia players, fairly relevant.

Thanks in advance

It says on the card this model gains the condition, so I would say no the child will not gain any stat bonus's

Hi,

Sorry but I had no idea this was all on the Wyrd forums. I only just stumbled across this.

Master choices as follows;

Grant Clark - Rasputina

Nick Wood - Viks

Adam Curry - Lilith

Kelvin Last - Misaki

We are all coming up together from our local club.

Look forward to seeing you all and getting smashed (didn't realise this was quite an advanced tournament).

Grant

Hi,

Sorry but I had no idea this was all on the Wyrd forums. I only just stumbled across this.

Master choices as follows;

Grant Clark - Rasputina

Nick Wood - Viks

Adam Curry - Lilith

Kelvin Last - Misaki

Look forward to seeing you all and getting smashed (didn't realise this was quite an advanced tournament).

Grant

Cheers Grant  :)

Hi,

Grant

Don't worry Grant - we're not all as advanced as others. I'm sure you'll have an enjoyable & enlightening day.

O I have no doubt it will be a fun day. Even if I come up against Sonia Crid 3 times! My favourite match up! ;)

you have to lover ...or not  :)

the best advice i can give is have a think about what crew your going to take the strats and schemes are on the first page and it will help you start games quickly.

but the most important thing is just have a laugh 

Lee

• Like 1

First time at Malifools, and what a good day I had. Wins against Sam and Pete put me on table 3, but my day was then ruined by people called Ben playing Leveticus :). Actually a further 2 fun games taking me back to the usual mid table mediocrity. However, I am getting better, and if Ben C had shot the right Guild Hound, things could have been so very different.

Many thanks to Lee and Mike for a well run event, and to those who voted my Puppet Lady J crew into 3rd in the painting.