Review of Zuzzy Miniatures Customer Service

On 3/17/2014, I ordered the following from Zuzzy Miniatures:

Broken Blacktop Game Mat 3x3ft.

Item# WC-BB-3X3

Flagston Paven Game Mat 3x3ft.

Item# SW-FG-3X3

Please allow 2 to 6 weeks for delivery

When your order ships we will send another email notification which will include a USPS tracking number.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

ZUZZY Miniatures Customer Service

I'd love to be able to review them for you right now.

But I can't. You see, they haven't been shipped yet. They're 4 weeks overdue, and I can't get a return email from Zuzzy.

I sent emails to Zuzzy prior, asking for a status update.

The first was on May 6th. I've sent one on May 16th, and June 1st. Each had increasingly stern -but polite- language. I posted on his twitter and his Facebook, both to no avail. At this point, I either want my mats, or my money back, either way, I want it to happen in three days. 

In the mean time, I'm informing you, the public, of the perils of ordering from Zuzzy for game mats. I could not recommend it currently.

• Like 1

Welcome to Zuzzy Mats. Very solid product, decent price and oh, yeah, it comes really, really, really late.

I, and others, basically have to threaten them and then, viola, you get your product. Check the forums there, you'll see the same tune over and over again.

I represent a gaming club that was looking to replace all our mdf boards with his mats but a five month wait, three of which were "overdue" had us look in another direction.

Really sad, actually, the product is really nice.

• Like 1

I own 4 Zuzzy mats, three of them are for Malifaux and one for Warmachine and I simply love the product. One of the mats is 4 years old and it still looks brand new and that mat is used 2-3 times a week for the last 4 years. 

As the above posters have stated it took many weeks for the orders to arrive. Because the product is so damn good they are worth the wait. I am glad I have all the zuzzy mats I will ever need and dont have to go through the e-mail hell I went through in the past. 

Eric Hotz at Hotz mats is no better with his felt mats. Takes months to get those too as well as numerous e-mails to put his feet to the fire. The longest wait with Eric was 6 months. 

• 2 weeks later...