Just starting out :)

Brucey

Hi guys!

Hopefully a fast intro... I'm 31 from Sheffield, England, and have become a first-time dad 3wks ago  :)

I'm pretty new to tabletop games in general having only been playing 40k since last year with the help of my brother-in-law (he's also going to get into Malifaux - going for Viktorias).

I've been out on my lunch break today and bought my first lot of Malifaux :) I've gone for Nicodem (the Open Grave box which I've heard is the new box set), the small rulebook and a fate deck so I can hopefully start soon.

I'm looking forward to getting into a game which looks so awesome with pretty much everyone saying how fab it is to play :) also, the community on here looks pretty ace and seems quite accepting to the new bloods/newbies :D

Thanks for reading and hope to catch you all soon :)

-Brucey :D

Hi guys!

Hopefully a fast intro... I'm 31 from Sheffield, England, and have become a first-time dad 3wks ago  :)

I'm pretty new to tabletop games in general having only been playing 40k since last year with the help of my brother-in-law (he's also going to get into Malifaux - going for Viktorias).

I've been out on my lunch break today and bought my first lot of Malifaux :) I've gone for Nicodem (the Open Grave box which I've heard is the new box set), the small rulebook and a fate deck so I can hopefully start soon.

I'm looking forward to getting into a game which looks so awesome with pretty much everyone saying how fab it is to play :) also, the community on here looks pretty ace and seems quite accepting to the new bloods/newbies :D

Thanks for reading and hope to catch you all soon :)

-Brucey :D

Welcome to the rift mate.

It's a great game have you had a go yet?

I'm in the midlands mate if you ever want a game I'd be more than happy. I have got my mates into the game showing then the rules so not a problem if your new :)

Other than that.

Welcome :)

Thanks for the replies :D

M4dH4tter, I might take you up on your offer sometime of a game - I've not had a go yet but I'm looking forward to it :) I love how accepting you guys are on here to newbies :)

Oddly enough Tigerstyle, I bought my Malifaux stuff from Outpost just yesterday, it's pretty cool in there and I'm hoping to get in there a few times and maybe play some games :D Glad to hear there's a good scene in Sheffield :) hehe

Thanks Jimmy! Again, I'm humbled by how cool you guys are to the new bloods. I'll make sure to message you and we can see when we're both free and you're around the Sheffield area :)

Thanks again guys! :)

(edited - added response to Ninjahamster)

• Like 1