anybody have some story encounters that have more...story to them?

Hi all, wanted to know if anyone could point me in the direction of story encounters that had more story to them, possibly that develops as the game progressed? If there is such a thing. i would figure, accomplishing parts of the schemes or strategy would prompt some sort of story dialogue and input a change in the story something like, add / remove a terrain piece, buff / debuff a team, etc. i read that its encouraged to make story driven encounters in the rules book and sounds fun but, wanted to see if someone has some ready made. 

Thanks !!

I just wrote a series of three linked Story Encounters for the Scottish 2014 GT, taking place in June. I will post them up here once the event is over.

You know what would be fun? A Malifaux, single-player, Choose Your Own Adventure-style book, using miniatures (and possibly Terraclips).

You know what would be fun? A Malifaux, single-player, Choose Your Own Adventure-style book, using miniatures (and possibly Terraclips).

The University of Transmortis set has a single player mission that's a bit like that. 

I'm hoping that we eventually get more small set releases like that for the other factions.

"Page 124.

The South Corridor

Setup: Place two floor tiles, each 6"x3" in an L shape. Place two doors, one at either end of the L shape. Place your own model(s) adjacent to the door you entered by.  Place one scheme marker on the join between the floor tiles.

You are in an unlit corridor, which your map suggests is somewhere beneath the storerooms of Captivating Salvage and Logistics. You freeze, hearing movement from around the corner. Lying on the floor, an abandoned tangle of red silk clothing glows in the light of your candle.

If you want to leave the way you came in, turn to Page 88.

If any of your crew have the See The Unseen ability, turn to Page 22.

Otherwise, turn to Page 199."

• Like 1