Bayou Bear - Some Idiots guide to Gremlins

docbungle

Hi All

As I am slowly getting to grips with various Gremlins (first love no matter what Yan Lo says). I have been doing some blog posts about the various models we have access to.

These will slowly grow, but please bear in mind I am not a particaulrly good player (I get by) so these are based on my opnions. There are better players to listen to, but I do hope to cover the majority of gremlins eventually.

Any suggestions are welcome be it tweaks/things I have missed or the next models to cover.

Masters

Somer

Mah Tucket

Ulix

Totems

Old Cranky

Penelope

Henchmen

Francios

McTavish

Mancha Roja

Trixiebelle

Named

Burt

Gracie

Lenny

Rami

Merris

The Sow

Lucky Effigy

Rest

Rooster Rider
Bushwhackers

Gators
Wild Boar

Lightning Bugs

Piglet

Slop hauler

• Like 3

I like your article on Som'er, it gave me new ideas on how to exploit the gremlin with the biggest hat even more!

I helped a person :D

If anyone has someone they want me to look at (helps me figuring models out) please let me know, already had suggestion of McTavish on Twitter so any more welcome....keeps me busy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I will certainly get round to everyone eventually. Just looking at what are peoples interest.

As for pull my finger, happy to add stuff in there after I have blogged. Always thought my musings wouldn't be up to standard needed for PMF

Please please please do contribute to PMF! I have seen your musing and they look really handy!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...