Toy Soldier - Stockport - 21st and 22nd July

ukrocky

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so some updates for this;

1. Food is not included in the ticket price, however plenty of local cheap eateries!

2. There will be prize support. There are trophies being made which will look sweet, and once the cost of these is covered, the rest allocated to myself will be pumped into prize support!

3. Ticket reallocation will happen soon I've been told, so if there's a sudden influx of gamers in another system, we might lose a tiny bit of our allocated tickets. So basically, buy your tickets now!

4. Accomodaion. There is a hotel Darran has sorted a deal with, I'll get the details for you tomorrow, but basically it's £40 per room per night, for a twin, including breakfast. Ie, pretty darn cheap!

Think that's all for now :)

Ok so some updates for this;

4. Accomodaion. There is a hotel Darran has sorted a deal with, I'll get the details for you tomorrow, but basically it's £40 per room per night, for a twin, including breakfast. Ie, pretty darn cheap!

Think that's all for now :)

Any more news on this Craig?

Just want your guys opinion on something with regards to trying something new on strategy selection, there's a few ways it'll work;

- In all methods, you get a deck with X amount of strategies in (to be decided).

Then one of;

Method A

- You choose 3 strategies from your deck, pass them to your opponent, then your opponent either;

1 - Chooses one randomly

2 - Chooses one of the three, you do that one

3 - Chooses one of the three, this one is removed, then randomly flip between the remaining two.

Method B

Your opponent goes through your deck and removes a certain amount of strategies they don't want you to have (depends on the round number, so in round 1 they would remove 5, in round 2 they remove 4 and so on).

Then you either;

1 - Choose 3, and randomly flip one

2 - Flip from all the remaining

And that's the thoughts. Any credit it any of them? Any thoughts?