Signatures???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish there was a reasonable (like one) maximum number for pictures in a signature. A maximum size for the said picture would also be very nice. It would make the threads easier to browse through when there aren't that many 1700x700 pixel animated gifs of sheep dancing Can Can after every post. Quite a many forums have a rule along these lines.

I know that there's the possibility to disable signatures but still, a banner might look nice or someone might have something funny/interesting/useful to say there.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Ok... so it was removed indiscriminately? A friendly PM would have helped. I assumed that there was no liit due to some of the sigs going around... and some still getting around.

They put up a sticky talking about it, saying that the sig size limit was going into effect, and any sigs over the limit would be deleted. I don't think they have the time to send PMs to everyone whose sig was over the limit, what with still cleaning up from Gen Con, plus working on the backlog of orders and applications, lol.

• 2 weeks later...