Prospector in neverborn

Angelshard

As the title says this is about using the prospector as a merc. I was wondering if anyone had tried it? (I know it's not out yet, but the bandersnatch miner looks like a great stand in).

I keep looking at the shafted ability and think it would fit in nicely with our movement control. 2/3/4 guaranteed damage is nothing to sneeze at.

The most obvious combo I see is with the tooth. But there's a lot of ways this could be used to hurt people.

On top of that, the ability to remove enemy scheme markers is something we don't have a lot of.

• Like 1

Just read their card, I like the sound of them. "I've struck Soulstone!" sounds great, dropping a scheme marker and causing the enemy model to get pushed and triggering Pounce on a Rougarou for example will be cool. 

Combining Talking About Shafts with Titania's auras would be cool, 2/3/4 from the Tactical Action, then a WP from Titania's card or suffer damage could double up nicely.

Worth dropping Tooth and trying her out, or keeping them both in and see how they size up.

7 hours ago, Angelshard said:

My thought exactly. I'm just waiting for my bandersnatch to arrive so I can use the miner as a stand in to test it

Nice! I have one waiting just now for a good use idea, and here you've gone and provided it!

Looking forward to running one with Titania, definitely.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...