Lucius and Malifaux Child

Legislat

1 minute ago, trikk said:

If it was once per turn Lucius could'nt use it twice on different models

Could also have been worded once per turn per target model. I am leaning towards it was made with the intent that only one model could ever be the target of that skill per turn. Would be a nice one to clear up in the FAQ though. So many skills come down to the wording interpretation. Almost need to make up some trigger words for skills that explain each of these types of situations without making the text on the card a mile long.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ludvig said:

Trikk you seem to be arguing for our interpretation that all actions with the same name are in fact the same action but when a new model takes it that model gets a special allowance to do so because of the rules box I quoted that specifically says it does. If Greed spreads on my Greed is not the same action as your greed spreads because it is on different models then it doesn't matter that Jack daw is taking two actions called the greed spreads because they have no relation since.they are on different models and just happen to share a name and effect. You can't have it both ways.

I think the wisps got their qording because these kinds of diacuasiona were already a thing. It's good that the game evolves, it's unfortunate they don't go back and faq old actions to have new, cleaner wordings if they are intended to qork the same way.

All the actions with the same name are in fact the same action when they are on the same model.

3 hours ago, Ludvig said:

Trikk you seem to be arguing for our interpretation that all actions with the same name are in fact the same action but when a new model takes it that model gets a special allowance to do so because of the rules box I quoted that specifically says it does. If Greed spreads on my Greed is not the same action as your greed spreads because it is on different models then it doesn't matter that Jack daw is taking two actions called the greed spreads because they have no relation since.they are on different models and just happen to share a name and effect. You can't have it both ways.

I think the wisps got their qording because these kinds of diacuasiona were already a thing. It's good that the game evolves, it's unfortunate they don't go back and faq old actions to have new, cleaner wordings if they are intended to qork the same way.

All the actions with the same name are in fact the same action when they are on the same model.