Crooligans with Tara?

DarkBlack

I happen to be getting Molly soon and crooligans look like they can do well with Tara.

Run them up or summon them in with Karina, for the -1 WP within 1'? With the Ca attacks the void creatures have it seems like it will help. Voided becomes scarier unless the crooligan takes hits instead of attacking the nothing beast.

Has anyone tried this, is it worthwhile in practice?

I typically haven't liked Cruligans as Karina summons, because they don't provide much threat, and they can't inteact the turn they are summoned, which means you have to then put the effort into unburying them to get them to do anything. 

But if you find you are forcing lots of WP duels, then anythign which reduces Wp is worth a look. 

41 minutes ago, Adran said:

I typically haven't liked Cruligans as Karina summons, because they don't provide much threat, and they can't inteact the turn they are summoned, which means you have to then put the effort into unburying them to get them to do anything. 

But if you find you are forcing lots of WP duels, then anythign which reduces Wp is worth a look. 

Don't you?

Obliterate, siphon existence, empty lessons and glimpse of the void and all against Wp.

In all honesty I've not played Tara this year, (so since the errata), but when I did I focused more on trying to make use of her 6 AP, rather that the bury mechanic. Cruligans summoned from Karina are kind of counter intuative if you are doing glimpse the void based stuff, because you can't summon if there is something buried, and KArnia summons bury which then mean you can't use glimpse.