Misery

Luca 2.0

3 minutes ago, Luca 2.0 said:

Hey guys, i need another clarification for a rule. If misery kills a model that is the sucker it count being killed by pandora/sorrow or it's like burning? 

I guess it's like burning so he can't score am i wrong?

You are wrong. Misery is not a condition but an ability. If you kill someone with an ability you get credit for the kill. Burning and poison are neutral conditions that you place on an enemy model.

1 hour ago, Luca 2.0 said:

same thing for fear ungiven form? if i got sorrow and pandora may i decide the order?

Yes, Fears Given Form is also an Ability

Unfortunately, the acting model gets to decide order... Which really sucks for us Neverborn folk if they have 3-4 wds and HtK.  They'll take the Misery, then FGF to HtK.

well fear is at the beginning of the activation, misery it's after resolving an action and on wp so i'm ok! the strong thing is against HTK you hit assume that you trigger his HTK then you kill him with misery. it's like you said in case there is a sorrow plus fear ungiven form! so i understand that also if they die even cause the ability of the sorrow he scores the sucker? it's correct ?

22 minutes ago, Luca 2.0 said:

well fear is at the beginning of the activation, misery it's after resolving an action and on wp so i'm ok! the strong thing is against HTK you hit assume that you trigger his HTK then you kill him with misery. it's like you said in case there is a sorrow plus fear ungiven form! so i understand that also if they die even cause the ability of the sorrow he scores the sucker? it's correct ?

The model suffering the misery effects can choose the order of resolving the misery, so if Pandora and multiple sorrows will deal damage, they can ensure that the killing misery is from Pandora. (although the acting model will have to resolve its abilities first)

• Like 1

sure but if i'm the acting model i decide! there are different things. nevermind i understand what happens thx all:) another question a model with incorporeal if has enough movement may pass trough an impassible terrain like a closed house in which you can't remain inside? if they fall they will take damage cause they haven't got flying?

2 hours ago, Luca 2.0 said:

sure but if i'm the acting model i decide! there are different things. nevermind i understand what happens thx all:) another question a model with incorporeal if has enough movement may pass trough an impassible terrain like a closed house in which you can't remain inside? if they fall they will take damage cause they haven't got flying?

yes you can pass through impassable terrain that you are ignoring. Yes, Incorporial models still fall.