Killjoy poster

Franchute

I love the new poster. Not only because it is well painted, but also because it shows a Malifaux scene, with its landscape and light. Previous posters were mostly centered around a character or a faction but did not transmit much of the gothic/steampunk ambiance. I like this change very much

• Like 2

I found it after seeing this thread and digging around Wyrd's site. Looks really cool:

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/54fe412ce4b0c449f7369857/55c69b96e4b0bc58bd0c8811/59afe49f4c0dbfb0a5f85b20/1504702824804/2560x1440_Malifaux_Killjoy.jpg?format=2500w

Was this announced anywhere? I wouldn't have known of this without this thread and spending a few minutes looking for this.

This sort of art is what Malifaux is really lacking. Art of characters and units is cool, but scene snapshots like this are needed to help people visualise the world. Same with the various battle scene art from The Other Side, like the Gibbering Hordes fighting against the Cult of the Burning Man with Horomatangi swatting at Yarazi.

It's a great piece. I hope there's more like it on the way.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Je ne c'est LaCroix said:

McTavish would never be de-Gatored and Taelor wouldn't allow the hottest Ronin to get her arms and legs chopped off.

I don't know what fantasy parallel universe steampunk dreamland this depicts but it isn't Malifaux

Was it a Ronin? Looks like a Hollow Waif

• Like 1